Assisting biopharmaceutical companies position the comparative value of products, therapies, and portfolios, HERON provides a full continuum of data analytic services from tabular reports to multivariate statistical modeling, all in support of your commercial decision making. HERON’s data development and analytic expertise satisfy the most stringent of standards while our industry expertise incorporates the dynamics of policy change on the consumption of healthcare services.
HERON’s approach to data analytics is unique in the industry and one of our strongest methodological assets. Looking at each phase of development as a clinical and commercial milestone, HERON’s data analytics experts provide:
- Retrospective database analysis, generating real-world evidence to demonstrate disease burden or product value; these analyses can be used to evaluate a variety of utilization patterns and even clinical outcomes
- Landscape assessment to determine competitive challenges, market conditions, and access opportunities for client consideration
- Adherence and persistence assessments to drive uptake and market share via a proven methodological approach to ensure that results are reliable, valid, and synthesized for effective communications
- Analysis of treatment and population trends to assess trends and identify gaps and opportunities in the current pattern of care
- Economic and resource utilization analysis to support a product’s commercial success through capture and analysis of resource consumption and costs, providing an indispensable view of utilization patterns
- Effectiveness studies to differentiate products and assess clinical measures and utilization outcomes
HERON translates outcomes data into commercial insight with statisticians and programmers that are industry-informed and work alongside our health economists and strategists to realize product opportunity.