Given the time and investment that go into the development and launch of new health products, the substantiation and articulation of product value and effectiveness is paramount. Yet, even with the compelling need for a strong evidence case, many biopharmaceutical companies practice fragmented purchasing and procurement methods that diminish the opportunity to efficiently and effectively substantiate product value.
HERON’s Active Evidence Value™ Portfolio provides clients with an array of associated services including:
- Customized evidence review based on data sourcing needs and intended outputs
- Economic evaluation from early stage modeling to assess the cost-effectiveness of proposed new products or acquisitions, to tools and training that substantiate the case for value and effectiveness to payers and clinicians
- Value messaging, cohesive value stories, and development of dossiers based on prioritized and synthesized evidence, all directed to achieving optimal pricing, reimbursement, and access
As an industry leader, HERON advocates for the commissioning of a full evidence portfolio that is updated as frequently as changing product and competitor evidence dictates, representing the most contemporary collation of all evidence generated. Presented as a master portfolio, HERON synthesize and contextualize vast amounts of content through an information delivery system that services the needs of varied internal stakeholders throughout product development and delivery.
Treating an evidence base as one of the strongest means of competitive differentiation, HERON works with clients to isolate and prioritize key information at important milestones throughout commercialization. We so believe in this approach and methodology that HERON offers to:
- Meet the most rigorous of procurement standards to develop an Active Evidence Value™ Portfolio for your product
- Develop the portfolio with internally (or competitively) generated reviews, models, and/or global value dossiers offering critical appraisal and gap analysis